Thursday, October 23, 2008

'Tis the Season to Get Colder

It's true! It's been cold some days and freezing the next. It can't be winter yet! I hate winter! I want summer again! I don't like having cold fingers and toes and nose. I am not a fan of it at all.

Micheal is off and serving the Lord! After all the goodbyes he was just anxious to walk through those doors and start his new life that he's going to have for two years. He was looking forward to all of it so much. How exciting is that? I love having good friends that are so excited to do what is right. I guess I'll see Micheal again once he gets home! Until then, everyone should write him and let him know how they're doing. His addresses are all on his blog, and I know that he would love to know people were thinking about him. If you need his addresses from me, let me know and I'll try to get them to you.

The sun is always shining, even when you cannot see it.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* Hope winter isn't too harsh! The cold is evil, agreed. *shivers*

    ReplyDelete