Friday, January 2, 2009

Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot...

It is the new year. Hooray! Good time to think about everything that's happened and start over new. So, here are my New Year resolutions:

Get rich - I've come up with two plans to do this. The first is to befriend a rich old person. Then we all know what happens. The second, and more likely of the two, is to rob a bank. I'm still waiting to hear some details from Badhorse on how to do this one, but when it comes I'm going to need some backup. Any takers?

Lose weight - I've heard the quickest way to do this is to cut off an appendage. No diet or exercise required.

Quit smoking and drinking - I can stop whenever I want. Just like I can stop breathing or facebooking.

Get organized - no more clothes, shoes, books, homework, computers, plates, cups, markers, movies, useless electric cords or too-old coupons on the floor. That might take a lot of work. Or I might leave it for next year.

Learn something new - Although I might try to avoid this one. This should be a challenge, especially while going to school. But I will consider it an accomplishment of sorts.

That's it for now. I'll keep everyone posted if I come up with any new ones. It's only the second day of the year, after all.

2 comments:

  1. This post is pure brilliance, and I would like to say the following.
    1) I will absolutely be your backup. Let me know what Badhorse says.
    2) You know who's got your back if you need to organize, right? Remember that night when Lindsey and I threw away half of Amanda's shoes? Just say the word...
    3) I miss you and can't wait to see you.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh Oh You should totally let me drive the get away car! Memphis driving to the max!! lol scary... Those are some good ones I myself can't decide on any right now... but to stop face booking? You're quite the tallented one. Did you know they have a book on how to facebook now? Stupids... Cant wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete