Monday, February 9, 2009

Tag! You're it!

My Lindsey Fantastic is gone. Gone, gone, gone, until I see her again.

I have a new addiction. It's called Lost, and the cure is unknown.

Not a lot of blogging material has happened; thus the lack of blogs. I curled my hair today and LOVED IT! If it didn't take so long I'd do it more often. I am also pretty much over fluff lung. An epidemic swept through Provo, and a ton of people got it. I'm glad I had it when I did instead of, for example, this week. Too much to do.

I know I always blog about the weather, but it's very important to me! It's been a warmer week again. We have even had a lot of rain! Crazy Utah. I am definitely looking forward to April or May, because after that is summer, and we all know that I love summer!

"I do not ask to see the distant scene; one step enough for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment