The Fray is coming again. And I'm going. Hooray! Anberlin is also coming again. I'm still deciding about that one.
What a busy week! On Saturday morning Gordon and I went to Temple Square to do some stuff there, like watch the Joseph Smith movie. It was awesome, as always! After that we went to the Festival of Colors at the Hari Temple in Spanish Fork. We got there at 3:45 and met two of the uuinnis and friends and watched the dancing they had going on. By 5:30, when the colors were thrown, the place was packed and people were still coming. I heard about people parked almost a mile away! It was so crazy. There was so much colored chalk, too. When it was thrown it was impossible to breathe, as Megan had warned, so I ended up with color lung. It has healed for me now. I hope it's the same for everyone else who was there. I still keep finding pink powder everywhere I go. :)
Yesterday I donated plasma and almost passed out. I had left, but then I went back in to change my next appointment, and I started feeling dizzy. They took good care of me, though. I lived and got free crackers.
My computer also decided to pass out yesterday. It had been getting slower and slower over the last couple of weeks, and last night I was doing homework, and all of a sudden my computer froze up and beeped at me. It's done this before, and sometimes if I just wait it will come back to life, but this time it didn't, so I finally just powered it down to deal with it later. When I finally got around to it, all of the information stored on my computer was in the wrong place, so some programs wouldn't work until they were reinstalled. I didn't do too much with that, but I found my information and backed up everything I didn't already have backed up to CD just in case it disappeared while I was trying to fix my computer. This took a few hours. I then restarted my computer, and surprise! everything was just like it had been before. Firefox remembered my tabs from when my computer froze, and my documents were all where they were supposed to be. It really was just like an April Fools joke. My computer thinks it's so clever. Too bad it got the day wrong. :) I think I'm going to go get my computer checked out today. BYU is doing a free PC check today. Hooray! Perfect timing. And now everything is all backed up for sure, so if they do anything, I'm a-okay.
If you read all that you deserve a cookie.
In Anthropology we're watching a movie about the evils of Wal-Mart. Yup.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cant say that Im a fan of the fray, but congrats!! i wish i could go to the death cab concert here. :( no bueno. My best friend donated Plasma too. She did pass out, but hott man saved her. ;) Hott guys are always good for saving fainting princesses. :) April Fool's is aweosome. I was going to come into work and call my manager and be all "OMG SOMEONE BROKE IN!" But my manager was already at the store. Lame. Maybe I'll get someone today.... oooo oreos... I need oreos... and toothpaste.............
ReplyDelete