It really is! I am having a blast, and I've only been 20 for a week. I've been able to spend a lot of time with friends and family. And I'm not gonna lie: I got some pretty cool stuff. I also rearranged the living room (again), and I did it all by myself because it was a spur-of-the-moment idea. I feel very proud. Of course, I asked for validation from the one and only Hot & Spicy, and she gave it to me heartily. Megan gave me shelves for the living room wall, and they're the exact same ones that Amanda had up before, so I was able to put them up right away. They were perfect. I also decided that I really like getting cards for my birthday. They don't have to be anything amazing; I just really like the notes people put in them. They make me happy.
The semester is over. It has been for a while, but I haven't written since then. I did so much better than I thought I would! It's the Sudoku, I tell ya. It kept me from falling asleep in class. It was also the fact that I had awesome teachers. They were all usually pretty great. The falling asleep problem just resulted from my lack of going to sleep at a decent time every night. Sleep sometimes feels like a waste of time to me.
Payson Pool is now open! Hooray! I love that place. It's brand new, so it's super nice, and there are a lot of fun things to do. I don't start working there until next Monday, but I might stop in if I can. I am so excited for summer.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on being 20!!! :) I wish we had a community pool here. :( I just bought a new bathing suit and I want to test it out fo sho! :) Love ya Tor Tor!
ReplyDelete