Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

It's good to be home again. This is my second week home in a row, except for weekends. On weekends I like to go back up to my apartment. Being here isn't bad, except that it's louder here and I'm not used to being on anyone else's schedule but my own. I'll get used to it. Being with my family is pretty enjoyable.

Work is good too. I only wish I had more hours. Teaching lessons is even going well, and it's something I don't really enjoy. The kids are all learning. Some will be staying at the level they are in now, but they've all learned and grown. I hope that the parents don't un-train them by not ever taking them swimming until they're in lessons again next year. It happens, and I feel bad for the kids. Lifeguarding is awesome, as always. There are so many guards this year! My tan is already growing. It's pretty hot.

I need to re-connect with my friends in the area where my parents live. It's harder because I'm not going to the single's ward down here, so I don't see anyone. There are a few people I could call, but I feel weird doing so without them knowing in advance. I'm sure they wouldn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment