Sunday, January 31, 2010
Happy New Year! Uh.. I mean Valentines Day!
Hello faithful and patient readers (meaning probably Megan and Lindsy; if there is anyone else, I'm so glad!). It's time for a brief update. Since Arden and I decided that we wanted to get married, I have been beyond busy. Here is a recap: changing my major, Thanksgiving, when he proposed, telling everyone that he proposed, end of the semester, Christmas, vacation with my family, beginning of semester, vacation with his family. Throw in school, work, being in the Relief Society presidency, and planning a wedding, and I barely have enough time to breathe! I want to get in the habit of updating more often, though. It's kind of therapeutic. I'm going to give fair warning, however, that there may be a lot of wedding plannning/sappy/I-need-more-motivation-to-get-everything-done posts, because that's all that I think about right now. Literally! Everything ties back to planning a wedding. It's ridiculous! It's a good thing I have unlimited calling to my mom because I call her two or three times a day to figure out this or that. Consider this my justification. You have now entered Torie's Wedding Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment