Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tiki Men and Chocolate Fountains

This has been the craziest, busiest day/week/month for me. I hate the end of the semester every semester, but this semester seems especially bad. I made a feasibility report to "start a business" for one of my classes, with a LOT of help from Arden's brother, who actually runs the business I would be connecting my business to if I really started it. I also had to run and help run a few different events, which is a blast, but it takes a lot of work and I have to exude a lot of energy so that all of the participants have fun. It's great. The next biggest project I have to work on is for my history book. I have to read a certain book and write a report. I've known about it all semester but naturally put it off until now. I checked the book out and have been working on it, but someone put it on reserve, so I have to get the book back by Wednesday night. Tuesday I have class and meetings all day and night, so that's what I'll be doing all Wednesday. Wish me luck!

My sister challenged my whole family to a "sugar fast." No treats or junk food until May 8! Arden and I are trying to be more healthy anyway, so we took her up on it. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm used to snacking and having a couple treats, but now I can't. It's good for me. It's good for me. It's good for me. My roommate had a paradise-themed bridal shower yesterday and had a chocolate fountain (thus the blog's title). The fountain is still on our table with marshmallows and pretzels right next to it. Not fair. I'm holding pretty strong, though. It's good for me. It's good for me. It's good for me. (repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment