My mom had a baby! Whoo! and all that excitement. I do love him. Little Nameless is very alert and energetic and loves to be held and sung to. I think, though, that after growing up with a consistency of new babies (I don't know if that made sense or was grammatically correct, so I'm glad you all love me), I got very used to it. The excitement sort of wears off. It'll be fun when he gets older and can play and laugh and stuff. I hope that changes for me when I have my own kids! My poor children. What will they ever do?
Story time! This is probably only funny to me, but I hope you can find some enjoyment in it. Last night Micheal and I were at the store, and I saw some fudge Oreos. Since I had never tried them before, I decided to buy some because they are Oreos, after all. It was pretty cool! On one side of the Oreo it says "fudge" or something like that, and on the other it's supposed to have a dip-o-meter for dipping it in the milk. My first one had it, but Mike's didn't. I laughed so hard! As he said, they might as well have written "Hahaha" on there. Silly boy that I love! Can't even dip his Oreos now because they won't give him a way to rate how much to dip it.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment