The other day I said I curled my hair. It doesn't happen very often, so here's a picture for your enjoyment:
Yep. That's it. I might start doing it more often, if I miraculously start getting up earlier in the morning.Yesterday I went dress shopping with my sister. She's going to Sweethearts this weekend and already had a dress, but we wanted to see what else we could find. We didn't find another one that would work for her (although she did look pretty hot in one that we found). I'm picky when it comes to dresses. If I ever go to another formal, though, I think I would love to wear my dress from my Junior Prom. It still has to be my favorite.
I need to take more pictures of everything.

OH oh oh!!! I can't wait to see your apartment and play on the piano there! Can I can I?!?! You're going to have to take a picture of your sweethearts dress! I so look forward to that!
ReplyDelete