I can't think of what to title this post, so I'm putting it off.
I am doing all kinds of new things. First off: I got a gym pass through special means. Meaning I have good friends. Thank you, Rachel! I'm already taking advantage of it, which means I'm in a constant world of hurt. Give it a few days and my body will be more used to it. I went to a class called shadow boxing and it practically killed me! But it made me feel so good that I'll be going back. Very awesome.
I also filled out a bracket for Men's Basketball. Cheers for Torie! It's the first time I've ever done it. Now it's up to the teams to follow what I decided.
I just realized that it's after midnight; I didn't mean to stay up this late. Even though it's fairly early for me... I'm trying to change that. Cross your fingers.
P.S. Mandi, I might be going to Moab! I realized Spring Break falls on the week I finish school. I just have to find out when my finals are. Hooray! I really hope I can. I miss you.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shadow Boxing sounds like fun. And as for the NCAA, GO TIGERS GO!!! They're gonna make the final four again! :) I'm so excited for Moab!!! I so hope you can come. We're going jeeping the 14-17 from what I've heard. :) It'll be so exciting!
ReplyDelete