Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sun: What Happiness Feels Like

Yesterday it felt like summer. Today it should too. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow. It's official: I'm moving somewhere warmer.

I went to International Cinema last night for the first time. So intense! I thank you, Megan, for bringing me out of my misery. It filled a hole I didn't know I had.

Over the weekend I watched some of the greatest kids ever! They are kind of like younger siblings to me, but they listen to me more than they would their sister. Actually, that's a lie; they used to listen to me more. One of them now doesn't listen to me at all. He just sprays me with a water bottle. But I still love them. On Friday two of the kids were gone, so the oldest one and I watched Lost because we realized we were on the same episode (I'm now done with the fourth season, by the way). On Saturday we went to see Bolt. It's a really cute movie for kids. We also threw a brownie/ice cream party, just for fun, and everyone had a couple friends come over. We put on a movie upstairs and had Rock Band going on downstairs. It was pretty awesome.

Schools shouldn't have this much power over their students. We need a Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. You can come here!!! It's warm here! 65 to be exact right now.... and the most snow we ever get is 5-8 inches! :)

    ReplyDelete