Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh, I Almost Forgot

At one point when we were wave running, I went into the dock to see how my sister was doing. When I got back out, the only people I saw were strangers. My first thought was (insert German accent here), "Family, where are you? I need you!"

I rode around for a little bit until I saw them, and in my head I heard "We are here! We are here!"

"Ah, I have found you.'

3 comments:

  1. um. i love you.


    and why should such a quote not jump into your mind. it's not like megan and i said it a lot. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quotes belong in the garbage! We do not believe in flashy awesome quotes, they are garbage! ;) you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. Torie, maybe you can get them to put flags and yelling cones into swimsuits. I feel like that would be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete