Monday, August 31, 2009

Yay for Whitney!

Whitney is now engaged. I knew that it was going to happen. Matt called me and asked for her ring size (Which I didn't know and couldn't figure out), but I didn't know it was going to happen this soon, but I'm happy it did. Matt and Whitney were going "on a walk," and when they were leaving, Matt kept giving me a look. I knew it was going to happen. Sure enough, when they got back, Whitney had a ring on her finger! Hooray! I'm sad to see my last girl go (all of my girls are either moved or married), but now I have a good reason to make myself more friendly. And I'm looking forward to hopefully helping Whitley plan everything.

2 comments:

  1. Torie, is it even possible for you to be more friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be friendly, but it doesn't mean I have friends! But, hey! New semester = perfect opportunity.

    ReplyDelete