Monday, October 5, 2009

Dear Computer World

I would like to write a post, but I think I'm about out of power. I could go get my power cord, but I don't want to. I'll just try to type quickly.

School is intense. All of my classes require a lot of reading, probably assuming that the other classes won't. Thus, most of my homework time is taken by reading. Sadly, I do not learn best in this manner. I have to read everything more than once if I really want it to stick. But despite all that, I am loving my classes.

And now it's going to die.

2 comments:

  1. Nuuuuuuuuu. Don't die!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T I hope everything is great and good out there. I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much and I am so grateful to have you as my friend. I can't wait to visit everyone. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is great and good. Both of them. I can't wait to see you either! It's coming up so fast!

    ReplyDelete