My year in fourth grade was a pretty normal one. Classroom, teacher, students. Then on one fateful day, there was a new kid. We didn't get new kids very often. This one's name was Logan Morlock. He seemed pretty normal, but before you knew it, we were having a fight about who had the bigger buckteeth. What a way to start out a relationship! From that point on we pretty much grew up together. We lived in the same little town and rode the same bus for a lot of the time. Being the same age and having the same interests, we saw a lot of each other. I think that buckteeth conversation had a huge effect on how we felt about each other because we didn't become friends until junior high. I think. It was a gradual process.
Logan and I know each other so well. We grew up together! We've seen the best and the worst sides of each other. We've been there for good and bad times. We've had a lot of fun throughout the years. We even look kind of alike, so sometimes when we are together people ask if we are siblings. We've come to the point that we just tell them that we are. It's easier. I love this guy, and I've missed him a ton. Welcome home, big brother.

(I know it's distorted, but I love this picture.)

No comments:
Post a Comment