I had a good day today.
First of all, I made myself get up at about 7 so I could get stuff done and not be rushed. I got a lot done! It was so nice. Even though I got up early, though, I was running late to class. On my way out to my car I realized that I had never turned off my iPod, so it had been on all night. If I couldn't listen to my music, how would I survive the ten minute drive to school? But lo and behold, my iPod still had battery. I got to drive those ten minutes in musical bliss.
I got to the parking lot - the farthest one away from the buildings besides the parking out by the Marriot. All of the spots were taken! I didn't have time to drive to the other parking lot, let alone walk to my classroom. But, wait. What's that? Two more open spots! I quickly took one and walked to class. Then I realized that I had forgotten my notebook for that class, but guess what! We watched a movie. It all worked out so well. I love it when things work out so well.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment