Friday, September 18, 2009

Good News and All That

Okay. First of all, I'm going to write about dear Lindsey Fantastic. Lately I have been seeing her everywhere, even though she is forever away. There is a girl in one of my classes who kind of has the same personality as Lindsey, and is almost as stylish. I have also been thinking of ways to be creative, which I blame on her. I know there was another reason, but I don't remember what it is.

I was talking to my brother Logan yesterday. (He's not my real brother, but I've known him for longer than I've known most of my siblings, so we pretty much just consider each other family.) He's in Iraq with the Marines, which is awesome, but I found out that he's coming home extremely soon, and I am SO EXCITED! He can't tell me exactly when, but I know that it's a lot sooner that I originally thought. I can hardly wait.

Update: I forgot to write this. When we were talking online he said, "well I gotta go little sis. Love you tons. Be patient." It almost made me cry because I was so happy.

1 comment:

  1. i'm stylish? haha. i certainly don't feel like that's true.

    i'm glad you think of me, though! that makes me blush a little. haha.

    love you, uuinni!

    ReplyDelete