Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Pseudo Summer

It's warming up! I can go outside in just a hoodie. It is so awesome! I am really counting down the months until summer. Soon enough I'm going to be counting down the weeks, then the days... Hooray!

I've been hearing from a lot of people lately that I haven't talked to for a long time. It's a lot of fun to see what everyone has been up to and to see where they are in their lives. It gives me some motivation to do more in most cases. Okay, and some people make me feel pretty darn good about myself. Just kidding! Sort of. More kidding that not. I love talking to people, with all their different exciting things that they do, or don't do, as the case may be.

So about my New Years resolutions. I've decided to scrap them. Badhorse didn't approve of my plan, I love my arms and legs, sometimes I just have to get drunk (especially with all the competition at BYU; it's very stressful), organization is for dorks (yes, I just called you a dork) and learning is harder than I thought it would be. So my new resolution is to come up with resolutions for next year that are easy and don't make too big of a difference. who needs to progress anyway?

2 comments:

  1. Is there snow? You're in a hoodie and snow? What's wrong with you?! I almost bought myself a camelpak the other day. Even though it was $85... I miss hiking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can take the picture and post it on your blog! It is you after all. :) Are you going to go with the Jones' for Spring Break? I'll be up there from the 13-20 of April or somewhere around there. :)

    ReplyDelete